Affirmations are helpful when the pressures of Life are heavy, and are clouding your judgment of direction.
Here are some powerful affirmations to realign your thoughts, and to get you pushing forward through the clouds!
☁️ ☁️ ⛅️ ☀️
- All that I seek is already within me.
I am safe. I trust life and I trust in myself.
- I am worth loving. There is love all around me.
- All that I need will come to me at the right time and place in this life.
Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.
- I love every cell in my body.
I have abundant energy.
- New opportunities come easily to me.
I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- I am pain free and totally in sync with Life.
- I have all the power I need to create the success I desire.
I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
- I love myself just the way I am.
- I am my own best chance for success.
I forgive myself and set myself free.
- I look within to find my treasures.
- I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
Time is my friend. I finish all the tasks I need to finish.
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
I am prepared for the challenges of the day.
- Where others see challenge, I see new opportunities.
- I am calm, patient and in control of my emotions.
The more I give the world, the more I will receive.
- Every day is filled with new ideas and new possibilities.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.
I am fully committed to achieving success in my life.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
I can. I will. End of story.
- I have confidence in my skills.
Everything will work out for me.
I have the power to create change.
- I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
My every desire is achievable.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- My goals are getting closer to completion every day.
I am enough.
I am committed to becoming the person I will become.
- I have hope in what can be